Looking for an exceptional early childhood educational experience for your child?
Come grow with us!
We are an NAEYC Accredited, 4 Star Quality First Preschool providing amazing learn-through-play educational experiences since 1976
2019-2020 Registration is open!
Openings are currently available for all ages. Come by or call us to schedule a tour or get more information on how to register!
Stepping Stones Preschool has been educating children since 1976 and we pride ourselves in our unique approach to early childhood education.
Some of the qualities that make us special are:
- Parent Participation – Parents have the opportunity to help in the classrooms for discounted tuition
- Small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Teachers & staff have been with SSP for an average of 15 years with nearly 200 years of collective experience
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Enrichment programs with programs such as S.T.E.M., Literacy Development, Match Comprehension, etc.
- Learning through school gardening activities & “in house” field trips
- Motor skill development in a learn through play environment
- Special events outside of school hours including family nights, date nights, and our annual Ice Cream Social
- Outstanding teacher/parent communication including emails, letters, photos, Facebook, etc.