Communication is important to us. Please take a moment to read the latest issue of our preschool newsletter “Pebbles.” It’s a key communication tool, which we use to keep you informed of news & activities happening around the campus. As we head into the holidays we reflect and thank you for your support as we work to enrich your children’s lives each and everyday.
- Joanne & Julie (SSP Staff)
Men’s, Women’s & Children’s T-Shirts, bumper stickers and car clings are available for purchase in the office. School pride is always in style!
Looking for a preschool? Come grow with us…
- Parent participation & small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Enrichment classes
- Learning through school gardening activities & “In house” field trips
- Physical development
Contact the office for more information & be sure to check out our Enrichment Class offering