Looking for an exceptional experience for your child? Come grow with us…
Registration for 2018-2019 school year begins March 6th-7th!
- March 6th – Registration for current families will start at 8am. Registration for alumni will start at 10am.
- March 7th – New families are welcome to register at 8am.
- More information on classes and tuition for this year can be found on this document – Registration Announcement 2018-2019
- As a four star Quality First school we will have limited scholarships available based on financial need. To determine if you qualify, come in the office for information or an application form.
- Call us today or stop by if you would like a tour! 623.606.4266.
Stepping Stones Preschool has been educating children since 1976.
Here is what makes us unique:
- Parent participation – parents have the opportunity to help in the classrooms
- Small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Teachers & staff have been with SSP for an average of 15 years & nearly 200 years of collective experience
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Extra Enrichment programs
- Learning through school gardening activities & “In house” field trips
- Physical development
- Special events outside of school hours including family nights, date nights and our big ice cream social
- Outstanding teacher/parent communication including emails, letters and weekly pictures on Shutterfly
What’s happening at SSP? Click below for the current calendar!