Looking for an exceptional experience for your child? Come grow with us…
Call us today! 623.606.4266. We still have a few open spots for 2015-2016 school year!
Stepping Stones Preschool has been educating children since 1976.
Here is what makes us unique:
- Parent participation – parents have the opportunity to help in the classrooms
- Small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Extra Enrichment programs
- Learning through school gardening activities & “In house” field trips
- Physical development
- Special events outside of school hours including family nights, date nights and our big ice cream social
- Outstanding teacher/parent communication including emails, letters and weekly pictures on Shutterfly
What’s happening at SSP? Check out the preschool newsletter: