An Enriching Environment for Children 2 1/2 to 5 Years of Age
Come grow with us…
- Parent Participation & Small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Enrichment classes
- Learning through school gardening activities & “In house” field trips
- Physical development
We are enhancing the school!
Earlier this summer, we began construction to improve rooms 1,2,3 & 4 by adding new lighting & replacing carpet and painting. Rooms 1,3 & 4 are getting bigger and we have improved the safety egress in each room by providing multiple exits outside and through other classrooms. All improvements are scheduled to be completed by Fall.
A big thank you to our staff, teachers, and volunteers for your help and support.
Click here to see: SSP Construction Photos
It’s time to register for the
2014-15 school year!
Registration information: Click Here
Read the latest news & information about Stepping Stone Preschool: Pebbles Newsletter May – Summer 2014