Call us today! 623.606.4266. We still have a few open spots for 2016-2017 school year! Registration for 2017-2018 March 7th and 8th!
Looking for an exceptional experience for your child? Come grow with us…
Stepping Stones Preschool has been educating children since 1976.
Here is what makes us unique:
- Parent participation – parents have the opportunity to help in the classrooms
- Small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Teachers & staff have been with SSP for an average of 15 years & nearly 200 years of collective experience
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Extra Enrichment programs
- Learning through school gardening activities & “In house” field trips
- Physical development
- Special events outside of school hours including family nights, date nights and our big ice cream social
- Outstanding teacher/parent communication including emails, letters and weekly pictures on Shutterfly
What’s happening at SSP? Click below to view our 2016-2017 calendar!