Recently, we held an inservice with our teachers and staff to discuss innovative learning around the topic of math. A simple math vocabulary grows from experiencing cooking and measuring, guessing and estimating, and talking about days and weeks. These experiences lay the groundwork for beginning math and parents play an important part in building children’s initial math understanding. Thank you for your support as we work to enrich your children’s lives with new knowledge each and every day. – Joanne & Julie
Men’s, Women’s & Children’s T-Shirts, bumper stickers and car clings are available for purchase in the office. Wear your school pride!
Looking for a preschool? We still have a few spots open!
Come grow with us…
- Parent participation & small class sizes (Max. 1:5 adult/child ratio)
- Active “hands on” Science Exploration, Investigation, Analysis & Conclusions
- Math – logical thinking in the areas of number classification, seriation, space & time
- Daily exposure to verbal & written language
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Enrichment classes
- Learning through school gardening activities & “In house” field trips
- Physical development